Supporter Care team
Please note on Wednesday 7th December our Supporter Care line will be open from 10am-1pm.
Our usual opening hours will resume from Thursday 8th December: 10am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The Supporter Care team is here to help with enquiries relating to fundraising, membership, events and feedback.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus, our Supporter Care team have adapted the way we work at this time. As the team continue to work from home, it may take them a little longer than usual to process donations and respond to enquiries receive via post.
Please note, the Supporter Care team are unable to offer information and advice about autism. We cannot advise on the following issues but you can find information on these subjects at the following links:
- Benefits and money
- Criminal Justice
- Introductory information on autism and Asperger syndrome
- Mental health
- Physical health
- Related conditions
- Sensory differences
- Social care
- Socialising and relationships
- Strategies and interventions
Contact Supporter Care team
For membership, fundraising and events enquiries, please contact the Supporter Care team:
- Call 0808 800 1050 (Monday to Friday 10am - 3pm)
- Email email@example.com
- answer enquiries about our membership
- answer enquiries about our fundraising activities including organise your own and our events
- answer enquiries about donating to our charity.
- answer enquiries about changing your contact details, Gift Aid declaration or how we communicate with you
- answer enquiries about how to give feedback about our charity.
- The Supporter Care team is not able to provide information and advice about autism. For information and advice about autism, please search for advice and guidance on our website or for other sources of help and support.
- We are not able to directly respond to feedback relating to our schools and services. If you have feedback relating to our schools or services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to email, then you can contact the Supporter Care team on 0808 800 1050, who will take down details of your feedback to pass on to the appropriate team.
The Supporter Care team is not a crisis service. If you require urgent help, please refer to our urgent help page.
Other useful sections
For training and quality purposes there may occasionally be another person listening to your call. The personal data you provide will be used for administration, statistical and other purposes connected with the National Autistic Society and autism.
Information is not disclosed to third parties for marketing or other purposes not connected with autism. Technical and organisational measures are taken to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing or disclosure of information. Please see our privacy and data protection policy.
We may at times signpost enquirers on to other organisations. We cannot guarantee the service of other organisations we refer you to and therefore cannot make recommendations. These external websites and organisations are maintained by other groups. They are provided in good faith. The presence of a service does not necessarily imply that the National Autistic Society endorses or supports the originator(s), nor does the absence of a group imply that the National Autistic Society does not support it and cannot be held responsible for the quality of information provided.
If you have a comment, compliment, complaint or suggestion about the National Autistic Society or any of our services, please let us know – we want to hear from you. You can find out how to give your feedback here.