Tailored services to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Our consultancy team have experience across the UK and internationally, specialising in working with local authorities, health care, social care and education providers. Our consultancy services will help you to maintain and continually improve your existing autism provision.
We offer live online, online or bespoke training for professionals to improve their support and understanding of autism.
- Autism strategy development to meet requirements set out in the Autism Act.
- Improve your customers' experience: materials review or environmental audit.
- Input to services design and development.
- Services provision mapping: analysis of gaps and recommendations on requirements.
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation with autistic adults and parents/carers.
- Raise awareness of autism across your organisation.
- Training needs analysis: set out a plan for your staff.
- Training packages tailored to your individual service needs.
I found the handout booklet to be useful and refreshing. The trainer was brilliant; I found the whole course to be very useful and informative
A fantastic overview of sensory awareness, very well presented and interactive. A very interesting session both informative and applicable to practice
Great presentation, everything was covered brilliantly. Felt the course was very interesting and learnt a lot
A really good enjoyable training course. The trainer was excellent and the course included examples from autistic people's perspectives